Egg and Lettuce Salad - Salata od Jajeta i Zelene Salate
Keeping it simple again when it comes to a nice healthy salad. Best for a light lunch on a hot day.
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- white distilled vinegar
- olive oil
- 1 tsp Vegeta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the head of lettuce thoroughly and then chop the wedges into pieces.
- Boil 4 eggs until hard and let them cool.
- Put the lettuce into a salad bowl and drizzle with the vinegar and olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
- In the meantime, chop the hard boiled eggs as if you are going to make egg salad. Put this in with the lettuce next. Add the Vegeta, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Let is chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Photo and inspiration: cookingserbian.blogspot.com