Kalugerska salata is made from boiled haricot beans, gherkin, onion, chutney from roasted red pepper and tomatoes.
- 1.7 kg Haricot beans
- 920 g red peppers
- 580 g Pickles
- 200 g onion
- 100 g olive oil
- 60 g vinegar
- 60 g parsley
- 50 g Ljutenica
- 10 g salt
- 20 g mint
- Clean the onion and finely chop it.
- Cut the pickles in cubes.
- Bake the red peppers and leave them aside to cool down.
- Clean the baked peppers and cut them along side.
- In the meantime, add the already cooked beans and mix it together.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar, salt and mix it together.
- Chop the fresh parley and spread it on top and add the Ljutenica.
Photo credit and inspiration: kulinari.net