This cream is very tasty and it is very gentle and goes well with biscuits.
- 4 cup water
- 11 oz cherries
- 1 packet starch Vanilla
- 7 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 oz butter
- Put aside a coffee-cupful of milk or water. The rest of the milk pour into a saucepan.
- Add 6 or 7 tbsp of sugar depending on your taste. Put on preheated stove. Stir with a wooden spatula until sugar dissolves.
- Then take the container off the hot stove. Mix the starch with both the yolk and milk.
- Pour in the sweet milk. Stir continuously and put back of the hot stove.
- Wait until the mixture thickens and take off. Add the butter. Stir again to make the mixture homogeneous. Let it rest for ten minutes while you are dissolving the gelatin.
- Sprinkle the gelatin in cold water.
- Heat it gently, stirring until fully dissolved.
- Add the gelatin and stir again.
- Wash cherries up and pit them. Arrange fruit in bowls and pour the hot cream.
- Leave it to cool down and arrange the cups in the refrigerator.
- Let the cherry pudding rest in a fridge for one night.
- On the next day, decorate the pudding with walnut shavings, cherry jam.
- Serve the desserts with Mojito or other summer cocktails.
Photo credit and inspiration: babapena.com