This is a very simple but very delicious recipe. It won’t take longer than half an hour to prepare the salad. It goes well with every meal.
- 5 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- a pinch of salt
- crushed black pepper
- 2 fresh onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- fresh parsley
- Peel and boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes, drain and leave to cool.
- In a salad bowl – add the finely chopped onions, salt, pepper to taste and olive oil.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and add the the salad bowl.
- Gently mix. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Photo credit and inspiration: travellingbuzz.com, cuisinebgcr.wordpress.com