Fluffy, light and delicate Crepes made with just 2 ingredients, including all-purpose flour and carbonated water. Dairy-Free and Egg-Free.
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 oz Original Seltzer Water (not flavored)
- Place the flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Slowly pour in the Seltzer Water while whisking the mixture with a whisk.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Set aside and let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease a large nonstick frying pan, or a crepe pan, with cooking spray and set over medium heat.
- Add 1/3-cup batter to the pan and swirl to completely cover the bottom.
- Cook until edges of crepe curl-up and underside of crepe is golden brown; about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the crepe and continue to cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until lightly browned.
- Remove crepe from pan and repeat with remaining batter.
- Lightly coat pan with cooking spray in between each crepe.Keep crepes covered.
- Fill the Crepes with your choice of filling.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 2g | Potassium: 22mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg
Photo credit and inspiration: diethood.com