Couscous Pasta Salad
Pearl Couscous cooks quickly, looks beautiful, and is simply fun to eat.
- 2 cup uncooked pearl couscous (Israeli couscous)
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip (half of one packet)
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 2/3 pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- Bring 2 1/2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the couscous and stir. Cover the pot, turn the heat down to low and simmer for 8 minutes until tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the dip sauce by whisking together the Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip seasoning with the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- Toss the cooled couscous together with the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and olives.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the couscous and vegetables. Toss well to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Photo credit and inspiration: thewanderlustkitchen