Feta and Red Pepper Dip
It’s as simple as tossing feta, roasted red peppers, olive oil, chili pepper, and salt into a blender.
- 8 oz high-quality feta cheese
- 6 oz roasted red peppers
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Roughly break up the cheese into chunks and place in the bowl of a food processor or blender.
- Add the roasted red peppers, salt, and red pepper flakes then pulse the processor a few times. While continuing to pulse, drizzle in the olive oil.
- Depending on the feta used, you may want to add a bit more olive oil until it reaches a spreadable consistency.
- Serve with vegetables and warm pita bread for dipping.
Photo credit and inspiration: thewanderlustkitchen