Moussaka is a traditional dish of eggplant prepared in the Balkans and the Middle East. Bosnian moussaka is a form of moussaka, which is cooked in Bosnia.
- 800 g eggplants
- 600 g fresh tomatoes
- 200 g onion
- 250 g minced meat (beef)
- 350 g minced meat (pork)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp dry minced vegetables
- Firct cut eggplant and tomato to cut into slices.
- Add eggplants and tomatoes in to a pan with a little oil and saute, then season with salt.
- Fry the chopped onion, add the minced meat, dried vegetables and pepper.
- Cook the minced meat with a little water for 15-20 minutes.
- At the bottom of the pan put a part of the prepared eggplant, then spread over the eggplant with the prepared tomato, then put breadcrumbs over.
- Drizzle the moussaka with a little oil and bake in preheated oven at 220 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- You can serve it hot and with sour milk.
Photo credit and inspiration: coolinarika.com, balkanfoodrecipes.com