Stuffed zucchini with mashed potatoes
This is a classic stuffed zucchini recipe with white Bulgarian cheese and mashed potatoes staffing.
- 4 zucchini
- 4 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp thyme
- 7 oz white Bulgarian cheese
- vegetable oil
- Boil the potatoes in salted water.
- Trim stems from zucchini and slice lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds and put in bowl.
- Add the meshed boiled potatoes, chopped carrot, meshed Bulgarian cheese and blend the mixture.
- Season it with butter and thyme.
- Add salt if needed.
- Arrange the zucchini on a baking tray. Add some water and vegetable oil.
- Bake them in preheated oven (350 degrees F) for 45 minutes.
Photo credit and inspiration: 12tomatoes.com, babapena.com