An exceptionally delicious delicacy that only you can taste in Bansko and the taste you will remember for a long time.
- 2 lb Pork
- 500 g Slim
- black pepper
- Pork tenderloin
- Fry and flesh are cut into very thin strips (do not grind, cut), then season with spices.
- Mix the mixture well with your hands and fill in a clean, washed and well-dried clump.
- Once the stump has been filled, it is firmly tied with string and placed between two boards (to get its characteristic shape).
- The weight is placed on top and the old man is left standing for about a month.
- After 30 days the weight is removed and the meat is hung to dry in an airy place.
- The delicacy is ready for consumption after at least 6 months.
Photo credit and inspiration: leonardobansko.com