Bulgarian Style Cake
This sweet and downy cake is good idea for Christmas’ dessert. You can spread it with powdered sugar. It would be like a snow-covered.
- 4 eggs, beaten up
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup yoghurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 baking powder
- 2 vanilla powders
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Beat eggs with the sugar and add the vegetable oil.
- Pour a teaspoon of baking soda in the cupful yoghurt and add it to the mixture of eggs and sugar.
- The flour and the baking powder are stir together and add to the main mixture. Add vanilla and stir well.
- Warm the cake pan in an oven and put a cup in the middle, if the cake pan is round shaped.
- One-third of the mixture is pouring in the hot cake pan, while the other mixture and a tablespoon of cocoa are blending together and then pouring to the cake pan.
- The cake is bake in a preheat oven to 300°F (150°C) for about 35 minutes. The first 10-15 minutes it is baked uncovered, after that the cake pan is cover with
Photo credit and inspiration: biteofbg.blogspot.com