The Kapama is a winter dish, which many years ago Banskalee had prepared for big winter holidays when the whole family was gathered at the table.
- 1.5 kg pork
- 1 cabbage
- 700 g beef
- 400 g blood sausage
- 500 g chicken legs
- 600 g rice
- 1 bay leave
- black pepper
- 150 g wine
- 300 c chicane (soak beet)
- Slice the cabbage and desalting it in water, then wring it out well from the water.
- Fry rice with pepper. Take a clay pot with about 7-10 liters compatibility and start puting ingredients : cabbage - beef - rice - again cabbage - pork - rice - cabbage - blood sausage - rice - cabbage - chicken, etc until you arrange all products.
- In individual layers put bay leaves, 3-4 leaves you need, not more.
- Put soak beet only if you like it as taste, otherwise not.
- Put the clay pot in the oven and leave to boil for 30 minutes on 250 C. Reducing on 150 degrees and bake for 3 hours.
- Optionally, you can put beetroot and cut retail products.
Photo credit and inspiration: gia-bg.com, leonardobansko.com