Artichoke Salad with Spinach, Feta and Sugar Snap Peas
These artichokes, flavored them with lemon juice, olive oil and cumin seeds and tossed them in a salad with some leafy and crunchy things.
- 1 jar marinated artichokes
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 80 g feta cheese
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- Using a sharp paring knife, carefully slice open the sugar snap peas length ways along the curved edge of the pod. Remove the peas and place in a small bowl. Also keep sugar snap pod halves for the salad.
- Empty artichokes into a strainer to drain, and gently rinse under warm running water, being careful not to break the artichoke pieces apart.
- Place spinach leaves in the bottom of a salad bowl. Lay artichoke pieces, feta and sugar snap pods over spinach leaves and sprinkle the peas over the top.
- Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice and cumin seeds and drizzle over salad.
Photo and inspiration: greekvegetarian.blogspot.com