Green Greek Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing
This gorgeous Green Greek Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing can accompany any meal.
For the salad
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 15 green beans, trimmed and cut to 3cm lengths
- 10 green pitted olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 60 g feta cheese
For the dressing
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss well.
- Blend ingredients for the dressing with a stick blender and pour over salad.
Photo credit and source: greekvegetarian.blogspot.com