White Zucchini, Avocado and Cos Salad
This refreshing summer salad uses the white variety of zucchini, but you can try any kind of boiled zucchini.
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 large avocado
- 6 small white zucchinis
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- dill for garnishing
- Wash the zucchinis and boil whole until tender. Takes around ten minutes.
- Drain the zucchinis, arrange on a plate, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Chop the cooled zucchinis, lettuce and avocado into bite-sized pieces and arrange in a salad bowl.
- Whisk the dill, lemon juice, olive oil and salt to make the dressing and pour over salad. Sprinkle salad with extra dill.
Photo credit and source: greekvegetarian.blogspot.com