Mish Mash is a very popular breakfast or lunchtime meal in Bulgaria. It is quick and easy to make and can of course be be eaten during any time of the day.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g Bulgarian feta cheese (sirene)
- 2 Tomatoes. Chopped small
- 2 Red or green peppers. Chopped small
- ½ Onion, Chopped small
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- black pepper
- Break, then mix the eggs in a jug.
- Heat the oil in your frying pan (medium heat)
- Add onions and peppers.
- Cook until onions and peppers are softer.
- Add tomatoes and cheese and stir.
- Add your seasoning and stir
- Add eggs to the pan and cook and stir until the cheese has melted and eggs are cooked to your liking.
Photo credit and inspiration: bulgarianbuzz.com