Couscous Pasta Salad
This Couscous salad is easy to made, quick and healthy to eat.
- 2 cup uncooked pearl couscous (Israeli couscous)
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip (half of one packet)
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 2/3 pitted and halved Kalamata olives
Place in a medium pot add 2½ cups water and let it boil over medium heat.
When it starts boiling add the couscous to the pot and stir. Then reduce the heat and cover the pot, let it cook for 8 minutes.
Drain the couscous and transfer to a large bowl and let it cool.
Prepare the sauce in a small bowl from the Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip seasoning mixing it with Greek yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice.
Chop the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and olives and add them to the bowl with the cooled couscous then toss with the dressing over.