Tofu Greek Salad with Char-grilled Vegetables, Arugula and Pistachios, and a Lemon Dill Dressing
This is a great healthy and salty, crunchy salad, perfect for any season.
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1cm thick strips
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 1cm thick strips
- 200 g firm tofu, cut into wedges 1cm thick
- 100 g baby arugula leaves
- 60 g feta cheese
- 30 g shelled pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- salt and pepper to taste
Wash the eggplant and zucchini. Cut the zucchini into long strips.
Heat the barbecue for a 5-10minutes then grill the zucchini strips and eggplant, and set aside to cool.
In a small bowl add the tofu and sprinkle a little oil and salt and mix. Grill the tofu then set aside to cool.
In salad bowl, arrange arugula with the char-grilled vegetables, the tofu wedges, pistachio nuts and feta.
Prepare the dressing from mixing together olive oil, lemon juice, and dill and drizzle over salad.
Season with salt and pepper.