Bulgarian Steamed Pumpkin is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert, popular in the fall. You can prepare this recipe with almost any type of pumpkin or squash and add one more way of using this vegetable into your kitchen.
- 1 pumpkin
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar or honey
- 3 cup water
- crushed walnuts
- Prepare the squash or pumpkin, wash it and cut it into cubes.
- Boil a pot with 3 cups of water over medium heat and add the pumpkin to it.
- When all water evaporates, turn off the heat.
- Serve warm or cold with sprinkle crushed walnuts and powdered sugar or honey on top.
Inspiration and adaptation: recipesbg.com, tasty-cuisine.com, tastybg.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.