Bulgarian Steamed Pumpkin
Bulgarian Steamed Pumpkin is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert, popular in the fall. You can prepare this recipe with almost any type of pumpkin or squash and add one more way of using this vegetable into your kitchen.
Bulgarian Steamed Pumpkin is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert, popular in the fall, that you can prepare in less than 20mins.
- 1 pumpkin
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar or honey
- 3 cup water
- crushed walnuts
- Prepare the squash or pumpkin, wash it and cut it into cubes.
- Boil a pot with 3 cups of water over medium heat and add the pumpkin to it.
- When all water evaporates, turn off the heat.
- Serve warm or cold with sprinkle crushed walnuts and powdered sugar or honey on top.
Inspiration and adaptation: recipesbg.com, tasty-cuisine.com, tastybg.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
Did you make this Bulgarian Steamed Pumpkin recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and don’t forget to follow us. Sharing is caring!