Spicy fish soup
Looking for an easy way to add healthy fish to your diet? Try this delicious fish soup that's low in fat!
- 400 g fish
- 1 carrots
- ¼ celery
- 1 onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 chillies
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 1 lemon
- 2 thyme
- black pepper - to taste
- Clean, wash, cut the fish.
- Make a mixture of grated tomatoes, finely chopped thyme, squeezed lemon juice and pepper - to taste.
- Pour the fish with the mixture and let it stand for half an hour.
- Chopped the onions, carrots and celery and boil them until soft with hot peppers and oil in salted water.
- Add the fish pieces and boil the soup in clay pot for another 20 minutes. Serve fish soup sprinkled with pepper and lemon slices.
Photo credit and inspiration: gia-bg.com