Spinach Soup is healthy, fresh and light. Serve it cold with feta cheese and cream.
- 1 kg spinach
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 5 spring onions
- ½ cup rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup yogurt
- tbsp flour
- A bunch of parsley
- Peel and clean the spinach. Scald it on steamed water and boil it for about 10 minutes. Then strain it and chop it finely.
- Put 3 liters (liters) water in a pot and when it’s getting boil, add chopped on slices spring onion and carrot on cubes.
- After 10 minutes add the finely chopped spinach, and after 10 more minutes, add the cleaned and washed rice.
- When the rice is cooked, the pot is taken away from the cooker.
- The yolks of eggs are beat up with the yogurt and the flour. Get a part of the soup with a ladle and stir it with the eggs and yogurt’s mixture.
- Pour out the mixture to the soup and stir it all of the time. Sprinkle with parsley.
- You can serve the soup with tablespoon of cream or yogurt on top. You can also pound a feta cheese up.
Photo credit and inspiration: biteofbg.blogspot.com