These Macedonian Style 2-Ingredient Crepes are low carbs, dairy-Free and egg-free pancakes that are easy to make with just all-purpose flour and carbonated water. These pancakes are vegan friendly and healthy. Carbonated water is containing dissolved carbon dioxide gas.
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 oz Original Seltzer Water (not flavored)
- Use a medium size bowl and add the flour and slowly pour in carbonated water, mix them together with a whisk till you get a smooth texture.
- Set the bowl with mixture aside for about 5 minutes.
- Over medium heat, place a nonstick frying pan and spray some cooking oil.
- Add 1/3-cup of the prepared mixture to the pan and spread it to create a circle.
- Cook for a few minutes or until you see the edges of crepe to start curl-up and flip the crepe and cook for another 1 minute.
- Repeat same steps with the rest of the mixture.
- Lightly coat pan with cooking spray in between each crepe. Keep crepes covered.
- You can use any filling with the crepes.
Inspiration and adaptation: diethood.com, macedoniancuisine.com, barefeetinthekitchen.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional North Macedonian cuisine.