Bulgarian Potato Salad is a very delicious recipe that is simple and easy to make and goes well with every meal. This salad is also a great side dish for grilled meal. This salad is vegan as most of the salads in the Bulgarian cuisine.
- 5 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- a pinch of salt
- crushed black pepper
- 2 fresh onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- fresh parsley
- In a large pot pour water and bring it to boiling. Peel the potatoes and add them to the pot. Cook them for about 20 minutes, drain them to a bowl and leave it aside.
- Chop the onion finely and add it to a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Transfer the potatoes to a cutting board and cut them into cubes then add them the salad bowl.
- Mix but be carefull since the potatoes are soft and sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley on top before serving.
Inspiration and adaptation: travellingbuzz.com, cuisinebgcr.wordpress.com, tastybg.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.