Dandelion salad is a healthy and rich in vitamins and minerals necessary to your body and a powerful antioxidant for strengthening the immune system. The plant is also known as Taraxacum and it is native to Eurasia and North America.
- 4 potatoes
- pumpkin seeds oil
- 1 egg - optional
- Wash and cut off the unused parts of the dandelions
- In a pot with boiling water and the potatoes and cook them till tender.
- Mash the potatoes just a bit with some water in which you cooked them.
- Then add oil, salt, vinegar, and finely chopped garlic.
- You can serve with sliced boiled egg on top.
Photo and inspiration: homemadeslovenianfood.blogspot.com, instructables.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Slovenian cuisine.