Starosofiiska salad is made from roasted marinated red pepper, white cheese, walnuts, olive oil, garlic and dill.
- 4 baked red peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 100 g Bulgarian feta cheese (sirene)
- ½ yogurt
- salt to taste
- olive oil
- Bake the peppers and set them aside.
- Boil 3 eggs and set the aside.
- Clean the baked peppers and finely chop them.
- Add a ball of yogurt in the middle of a plate.
- Add the peppers into the plate and arrange them around the yogurt. Cut the tomatoes in small pieces and add them to the plate.
- Remove the shell from the eggs and cut them into pieces. Add them to the plate between the tomatoes and the yogurt.
- Shred the feta cheese on top of the tomatoes. Cut the parsley and sprinkle it on top.
- Add the salt, olive oil.
Photo credit and inspiration: kashtite.com, foodfuntravel.com