Bean and Potato Salad is a quick and easy to make delicious salad prepared just with few ingredients. Salads are important part of the Bulgarian cuisine and are not only delicious but also healthy but nutritious. It’s a great vegan salad that can be prepared during any season.
Bean and Potato Salad
- ¼ lb beans
- ½ lb potatoes
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Place a pot with water over a medium heat and bring it to boiling.
- Peel and boil the diced potatoes for about 20-25 minutes, drain, transfer to a plate and leave to cool.
- Wash and add the beans to the pot and boil.
- In a large bowl combine the beans, onions, and potatoes and mix well.
- Pour over the salad a dressing prepared from vinegar, oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley on top and serve cold.
Inspiration and adaptation: bulgarianspices.com, fandom.com, recipesbg.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.