String Beans with Beef
Adding cooked string beans make this salad enriched and tasty meal.
- 500 g freshly cooked string beans or pickled
- 250 g cooked beef
- 130 g onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives, (fresh or frozen)
- vinegar to taste
- oil to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Cooked string beans, or beans from brine, cut to a length of 2 to 3 centimeters, if you use pickled beans from brine, first drain the liquid and rinse the beans under running cold water.
- Cool the cooked beef and remove all the fatty and bony parts.
- Mix all the ingredients first and then add salt, oil, vinegar and pepper as desired, mix again and sprinkle on the spot with finely chopped chives.
Photo credit and inspiration: oblizniprste.si