Bulgarian Creamed Zucchini Soup
This Creamed Zucchini Soup is healthy and nutritious easy to make and delicious served cold, perfect for your summers. Zucchini bring many essentials minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants and a low in calories. Added garlic to the soup make it the perfect dish to boost your immune system support against common illnesses like flu and colds.
Creamed Zucchini Soup
The zucchini potatoes soup is easy, quick and delicious cream served cold, perfect for your summers.
- 2 medium zucchini, washed, cut in cubes
- 2 medium potatoes , washed, peeled, cut in cubes
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 cubes chicken stock
- 1 liter water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or chopped
- 1 tbsp dill
- Heat up a large pan with cover over medium heat with oil or butter. Add the chopped onion, sprinkle the paprika and stir.
- Use a cutting board to prepare the potatoes and zucchini cut in cubes. Then add them to the pan and stir well, add the stock cubes, and water, cover with the lid and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the minced garlic and freshly diced dill. Stir in the pan and let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- You can use a food processor to transfer all vegetables, but leave the liquid aside or use the puree attachment of your mixer. Puree the vegetables then pour in the liquid and stir well.
- Serve with grated feta cheese.
Inspiration and adaptation: tastybg.com, passionateaboutfood.net,
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
Did you make this Bulgarian Creamed Zucchini Soup recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and don’t forget to follow us. Sharing is caring!