Zucchini and string bean is a great vegetarian meal that can add a lot of health benefits to your diet. Zucchini not only can treat colds, aches but various other health conditions. This meal is popular in the summer and fall in Slovenia.
Zucchini and String Bean
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Frying pan
- Pot with lid
- Baking tray
- 300 g zucchini
- 100 g string beans
- 300 g string beans
- 200 ml sour cream
- 1 egg
- 20 g butter
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of black pepper
- String beans are boiled in salted water, drained cooked and fried in a pan.
- Cut the vegetables into pieces of any size.
- Cut the zucchini into smaller cubes and the string beans into short pieces
- In a bowl, prepare the topping for the fold: sour cream, egg, salt, nutmeg and pepper and mix all the ingredients well. Then add the grated cheese and mix the ingredients well again.
- The fold, place in a preheated fan oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes to keep it nicely baked on top.
Inspiration and adaptation: oblizniprste.si, fandom.com, recipeswise.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Slovenian cuisine.