Zucchini and String Bean
The taste is salty sour with baked cheese, and the vegetables fight sweet and juicy.
- Cutting board
- Sharp knife
- Frying pan
- Pot with lid
- Baking tray
- 300 g zucchini
- 300 g string beans
- 100 g string beans
- 20 g butter
- 200 ml sour cream
- 1 egg
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of black pepper
- String beans are boiled in salted water, drained cooked and fried in a pan.
- Cut the vegetables into pieces of any size.
- Cut the zucchini into smaller cubes and the string beans into short pieces
- In a bowl, prepare the topping for the fold: sour cream, egg, salt, nutmeg and pepper and mix all the ingredients well. Then add the grated cheese and mix the ingredients well again.
- The fold, place in a preheated fan oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes to keep it nicely baked on top.
Photo credit and inspiration: oblizniprste.si