This Asparagus Salad with Feta and Avocado is fresh and healthy, prepared just with few ingredients. You can even get more creative and add sun-dried cherry tomatoes and sprinkle some seeds on top. Asparagus are a good source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Iron.
Fresh Asparagus Salad with Feta, Avocado and Thyme
- 16 asparagus
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 100 g feta cheese
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- Wash and cut off the unused parts from the asparagus then cut them in thin diagonal slices.
- Peel the cucumber if not organic ad avocado, and then slice them into thin lengthwise1'' squares.
- Mix everything into a salad bowl drizzle olive oil over salad and squeeze the juice of a lemon and spread some feta cheese on top.
- Serve with fresh thyme leaves on top.
Inspiration and adaptation: greekvegetarian.blogspot.com, hauteandhealthyliving.com, ifoodrecipes.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Greek cuisine.