This white Zucchini, Avocado and Lettuce Salad bring greek cuisine to your home.
You can experiment and add some feta cheese to your salad and a few olives. Zucchini and avocado are great combinations for Mediterranean recipes. Implementing these ingredients into your diet will bring many health benefits as well as healthy fat.
White Zucchini, Avocado Salad
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- 1 large avocado
- 6 small white zucchini
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- dill for garnishing
- A large pot with water bring to boiling.
- Wash the zucchini and them to the boiling water. Boil them for about minutes or until tender.
- Drain them and transfer to a plate. Cover the plate and keep them for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Using a cutting board place the cooled cooled zucchini and chop them. Arrange them in a salad bowl. Cut the lettuce and avocado into small pieces and place them on top in the salad bowl.
- Prepare dressing from the lemon juice, olive oil, dill, and salt and pour over salad.
Inspiration and adaptation: greekvegetarian.blogspot.com
Explore other recipes from traditional Greek cuisine.