Princesses Recipe (Bulgarian Ground Meat Sandwiches)
Princesses Recipe (Bulgarian Ground Meat Sandwiches) is an extremely popular snack food in Bulgaria and very easy to make. It requires just a few ingredients and bread. Bread in Bulgaria has a long history and it is an important part from the Bulgarian cuisine and culture.
Bulgarian Ground Meat Sandwiches
This is a popular snack food in Bulgaria and n extremely easy to make. You can add ajvar and feta on top if you want.
- 1 lb ground beef or pork
- 1 large egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp oregano
- ground black pepper
- ground cumin
- ground coriander
- ground ginger
- 10 slices bread
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, egg, onion, and season with salt black pepper, thyme, cumin, coriander, and ginger and knead well.
- If the mixture is not soft enough to spread, you can add an extra egg.
- Spread the ready mixture over the slices of bread.
- Place at a baking dish and bake at the oven at medium heat.
- Bake until meat is golden for 5 to 10 minutes.
Inspiration and adaptation: travellingbuzz.com, wheninbulgaria.wordpress.com,
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
Did you make this Bulgarian Ground Meat Sandwiches Princesses recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and don’t forget to follow us. Sharing is caring!