Wine Kebab with Veal
A really good recipe for wine kebab with tender veal. It`s an amazing, tasty and extremely aromatic.
- 500 g veal
- 2 Medium Sized Onions
- 3 gloves garlic
- 2 tbsp flour
- ⅓ cup red wine
- 1 can tomatoes
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3⅓ tbsp oil
- 1 cup rice
- In a pot with oil, braise the finely chopped onions with the finely chopped meat. Sprinkle on the salt and flour.
- Pour in the tomatoes, mashed ahead of time, add the wine and another 2 cups (500 ml) water, then leave to boil.
- Season with the grated garlic, bay leaf and black pepper. If you like savory you can add a pinch of dried, crumbled savory.
- Leave to boil on low heat about 30-40 min. for the meat to fully cook and soften. In a separate container, boil the rice with 3 cups salted water.
- Your kebab is ready! Serve the meat with the rice.
Photo credit and inspiration: tastycraze.com