Greek Salad Recipe is a popular salad in Greek cuisine, healthy and easy to make with pieces of cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and feta cheese. It uses Greek oregano which is a popular herb of the mint family.
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced to ¼ inch (peeling is optional)
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and seeded, sliced into rings
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 10 kalamata olives
- 1⁄4 lb Greek feta cheese, sliced thickly
- dried greek oregano
- Greek extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl add all vegetables and place a Greek feta slices on top.
- Sprinkle Greek oregano over the salad and drizzle olive oil and lemon on the side.
- Serve immediately.
Inspiration and adaptation: tastybg.com, wikipedia.org, fandom.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Greek cuisine.