Green Greek Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing is another meatless vegetarian salad. You can easily transform it into a vegan salad just by removing the feta cheese from the ingredients.
Blueberries are one of the top antioxidants and it is always a good idea to find a way to implement them into your diets. If you are looking for more great ideas TastofHome have put a nice collection of blueberries recipes
Green Greek Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Dressing
For the salad
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 15 green beans, trimmed and cut to 3cm lengths
- 10 green pitted olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- 60 g feta cheese
For the dressing
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- In a bowl combine all salad ingredients and toss carefully.
- Prepare the dressing and pour over salad.
Inspiration and adaptation: greekvegetarian.blogspot.com
Explore other recipes from traditional Greek cuisine.