Roasted Peppers with Garlic and Parsley
Roasted Peppers with Garlic and Parsley are traditional Bulgarian recipe that is easy to prepare and perfect as an appetizer or salad. The freshly roasted peppers are marinated with oil, garlic and fresh parsley. This recipe has a long traditions in the Bulgarian cuisine.
Roasted peppers with garlic and parsley
Roasted Peppers with Garlic and Parsley have long tradition in the Bulgarian cuisine and can be served as an appetizer or salad.
- 6 peppers
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 3 tsp oil
- 1½ tsp vinegar
- fresh parsley
- Roast the peppers in the over or use a barbeque. leave them aside to cool down.
- Remove the tops off peppers, peel the skin then cut them lengthwise and remove any seeds and ribs.
- Peel skin from peppers and cut each pepper lengthwise in half.
- Mince garlic then add it to a bowl. transfer the peppers and toss them with the garlic, season with salt, oil, and vinegar.
- Leave the bowl in the fridge for a few hours to allow to marinate.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.
Photo credit and inspiration: windowtobulgaria.blogspot.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
Did you make this Bulgarian Roasted Peppers with Garlic and Parsley recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment below and don’t forget to follow us. Sharing is caring!