Wine Kebab with Mushrooms
This is a delicious wine kebab with mushrooms, that can impress anyone.
- 500 g pork
- 200 g mushrooms
- 3 cup red wine
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 tsp savory
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ celery
- 2 tbsp chopped, fresh parsley
- black pepper
- 1 onions
- 100 ml oil
- Heat the oil in a pot and place the chopped onion to fry. After a little while, add the sliced pork and stir to prevent burning. Stir until the meat is fried evenly and add the finely chopped carrots, celery, and mushrooms.
- Pour in the wine after a bit, stir, add the bay leaf and the grated tomatoes. Simmer until everything is softened and the meat is fully cooked, then sprinkle in the remaining spices.
- You can thicken the sauce by dissolving 2 tablespoons of flour in water and stirring it into the wine kebab.
- Simmer another 2-3 minutes, remove from the heat and add the chopped parsley. Serve the wine kebab with mushrooms garnished with boiled rice.
Photo credit and inspiration: tastycraze.com