Feta and Red Pepper Dip is super easy to make delicious dip you can make in just a few minutes and goes really well with a warm pita bread. If you do not have Greek feta you can always use white cheese or Bulgarian feta.
Feta and Red Pepper Dip
- 8 oz high-quality feta cheese
- 6 oz roasted red peppers
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add the feta cheese into a blender.
- Roast the red peppers or use from a jar and drain them, then add them to the blender with salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Pulse the blender for a few seconds then add olive oil and blend it to smooth texture.
- Serve with warm pita bread.
Inspiration and adaptation: thewanderlustkitchen.com, sybaritica.me, realgreekrecipes.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Greek cuisine.