Greek Couscous Pasta Salad is easy to prepare, delicious and healthy salad, prepared with Israeli couscous. This couscous is made from wheat flour, and it is not a gluten-free food. Greek salad is healthy salad with low-calorie and providing you with nutrients such as vitamins A and C.
Couscous Pasta Salad
- 2 cup uncooked pearl couscous (Israeli couscous)
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip (half of one packet)
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Juice of one lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups peeled and diced cucumber
- 2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and diced
- 2/3 pitted and halved Kalamata olives
- Place in a medium pot add 2½ cups water and let it boil over medium heat.
- When it starts boiling add the couscous to the pot and stir. Then reduce the heat and cover the pot, let it cook for 8 minutes.
- Drain the couscous and transfer to a large bowl and let it cool.
- Prepare the sauce in a small bowl from the Hidden Valley Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip seasoning mixing it with Greek yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Chop the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and olives and add them to the bowl with the cooled couscous then toss with the dressing over.
Inspiration and adaptation: thewanderlustkitchen.com, tastykitchen.com, wikipedia.org
Explore other recipes from the traditional Greek cuisine.