Greek Pizza Recipe is easy to prepare at home and delicious with black olives, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach, and melted feta cheese on top. We are all familiar with Italian pizza where the pizza origins are from but have tried this homemade version?
Greek Pizza Recipe
- 1 ball Pizza Dough
- ½ homemade pizza sauce
- 10 black olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- ½ red onion
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend of cheese
- Kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- semolina flour or cornmeal
- Make the pizza dough and let it rice then roll it out on a floury surface and prepare.
- Preheat the oven to 500°F use a pizza stone in the oven and
- Prepare the pizza sauce, chop the sun-dried tomatoes, slice the red onion in thin pieces, slice the black olives in two and chop the spinach.
- First over the dough spread the tomato sauce then mozzarella cheese and finish on top with with spinach, red onion, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- You can add a bit of kosher salt, but remember the feta is salty.
- Place the pizza to the pizza stone and bake for about 5 to 7 minutes
Inspiration and adaptation: acouplecooks.com, coupleinthekitchen.com, simplyscratch.com
Explore other recipes from the traditional Greek cuisine.