Greek Pizza Recipe
Topped with feta cheese, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach, this Greek pizza recipe feeds a crowd and comes together in no time.
- 1 ball Best Pizza Dough
- ½ Homemade Easy Pizza Sauce
- 10 black olives
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- ½ red onion
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend of cheese
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Semolina flour or cornmeal
- Make the pizza dough.
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500°F
- Make the pizza sauce.
- Slice the black olives. Coarsely chop the spinach. Thinly slice the red onion. Drain and chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- When the oven is ready, dust a pizza peel with cornmeal or semolina flour.
- Thinly spread the tomato sauce over the dough, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with olives, spinach, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and feta cheese crumbles. Sprinkle with a bit of kosher salt.
- Transfer the pizza to the pizza stone using the pizza peel. Bake until the cheese and crust are nicely browned, about 5 to 7 minutes
Photo credit and inspiration: acouplecooks.com